The New Testament tells us that the church is a body of believers through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. In 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, and Ephesians 1:22,23, 3:6, 4:4 we read about the importance of the body of believers. For this reason, we are gratified that you are considering membership at Stoney Creek Baptist Church.
1. A person expresses an interest in joining Stoney Creek Baptist Church.
2. Attend a membership class – offered throughout the year.
3. Complete a membership application after reading Church By-Law Policies and General Operating By-Law.
4. Submit the application form to the Church Office or a Church Elder.
5. An Interview will take place with an Elder and Deacon (you may bring someone to the interview for support if you wish).
6. The Elder/Deacon take the name(s) forward to the Church Board.
7. The name is then forwarded to the church membership for final approval.
8. You will be received into membership at a subsequent Sunday service.
Upcoming Membership Class
Please fill out and submit the form below to be notified when our next Membership Class is taking place.
Membership Application Forms are available to pick up in the church office or can be filled out online through the link below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office.